- living on a beautiful farm with a beautiful family
- all the friends old and new that we got to share time with at the farm this year
- a successful season of competitions at SGF. The competitions were well subscribed, no one was hurt and hopefully everyone (horses included) learned a little something and had fun! Even the weather disaster in the spring was a blessing in disguise as it gave us the nudge to bite the bullet to build an all weather show jumping ring
- clinics and camp that were a success. See above for the definition of success ;)
- the riders who choose to come to SGF
- the volunteers who help to 'make it all happen' especially the Western Reserve Pony Club members and their families.
- the animals who came into our lives this year which include Jack and Jill, Bandit, Rugby, Sadie, and Wie. Each one in their own way has enriched our lives if only for a short time; we miss you Bandit.
- finding Tintin the 'best family' ever!!
- finally... I am thankful my family, which includes our adopted daughter Laura, for not only putting up with me but for going above and beyond to help us not only run all the activities at the farm but help with whatever improvement projects we have going on to make the farm an even nicer facility to come to for whatever reason. I love you all and appreciate each and every one of you more than you will ever know!!
|Jack & Jill when they first arrived|
|New Jump made by Kevin & Laura|
|Dave's Gazebo Project|
|Patty Keim & Eric at Camp|
|Cooling off at Camp|
|'Bandit' - the summer's entertainment|
|The beginning of the new Show Jump arena|
|Sadie - Kyle's new pup|