|A few hours later ;)|
- If you enter via X-entry, which is the preferred method of entry, don’t forget that your entry will not be considered compete until a signed entry form, coggins and payment is received. If not received within FIVE days of making an on-line entry; the entry will be removed from the entry list until complete
- Entry checks and stall cleaning deposit checks must be separate checks. The deposit check will be destroyed if stall is stripped.
- Separated checks per horse entered is preferred
- Western Reserve Pony Club is offering a stall cleaning service again this year as a fundraiser. If you pay for this service with your entry you don’t NOT have to send the stall cleaning check
- Chopped straw will be put in stalls unless otherwise indicated. If you would like to order shavings you may order when making your entry or order anytime using the on-line order form.
- All TB owners who would like to be eligible for TIP Awards must submit their horses TIP number before the start of the competition
- All Beginner Novice horses and riders must have ID 3’s. There is no charge …. Read more
- The Starter test will run all 3 phases on Sat and do not have to pay association fees
|Click on icon to Sign Up|