Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whew

Talk about a busy last couple of weeks.  First there was the new Event Camp, a Combined Test, the "Mock Event" Clinic, hosting the Tri-State Regional D rally and organizing the WRPC Mini Trials; all during longest stretch of  hot and humid weather in years!  Whew I'm whooped.  I took a deep breath on Mon thinking things would quiet down a little when I realized that Tues was opening date for our fall recognized horse trials and I had to get started with all the projects that need to be done before then. At least I don't have things scheduled here between now and then and I may actually get to ride in an event soon ;)

I hope to have a recap of the various activities especially the camp which was a huge success and I have the pictures to prove it ;)  But for now I have to focus on the Sept event.  I will be making regular updates on the Competitors Corner the first of which is the announcement of the early bird discount, the Area VIII Beginner Novice & Novice Championships and the Master Beginner Novice & Novice divisions.

For those of you who are Jack and Jill fans their blog will be updated soon as Jill has some BIG news!!

That's it for now.

Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment